More and more companies and organizations are betting on having a good graphic designer on their team. Read this article to find out more about this profession and why it can help you in your business
What is graphic design?
Graphic design is a discipline that employs visual elements in order to enact a message.
It is a profession based on the realization of a visual composition that manages to adapt to a certain context, and can be transmitted to a specific audience.
Functions of the graphic designer
Some of the most well-known graphic designer functions are:
- Advising clients on visual advertising issues
- Create visual compositions for clients based on their needs
- Design of logos for companies, businesses or projects
- Design of websites for commercial, educational or personal purposes
- Design of infographics, cards, packaging and presentations
Graphic designer skills
For your project to have excellent results in terms of image and design, it is necessary that you have a professional who manages to adapt to your needs and that of your company.
So if you want to know what a good graphic designer should do, check out this list with some features of a good graphic designer:
- Be creative: A good graphic designer must have a creative skill and a powerful imagination, in order to give the client an innovative and quality product.
- Have a good command of digital tools: The graphic designer must be aware of the use and operation of the programs and tools that help him in the execution of his work.
- Don't be afraid of innovation: A good graphic designer can not fear the different, must have the ability to create novel proposals to give consumers optimal results
What are the types of graphic design?
With specialization and development of the profession, there are different branches in graphic design. Some of the existing types of graphic design are:
- Corporate graphic design: This is the elaboration of the visual elements that establish an identity for the client (logo design, advertising, cards, presentations, etc.)
- Editorial graphic design: It corresponds to the edition and creation of visual materials for editorial purposes (catalogs, manuals, guides, magazines, newspapers)
- Graphic design of web pages: It is a type of design oriented to the programming of web pages, it is focused on the design of the same according to the needs of the client.
- Product graphic design: This type of design is based on the design of labels and packaging for commercial items.
- Photo Editing Graphic Design: Finally there is photo editing, which deals with the process of modification in photographs depending on what the client needs.
Where to hire a good graphic designer?
If you want to hire the services of a graphic designer, we recommend that you contact us. Our team is willing to help you in any of your projects, in addition to guaranteeing the best results